Revision as of 13:57, 13 July 2009 by Born2late
Born and living in Austria.
AfterStep (ex)documentator and themer since too many years.
features missing :
- ability to swallow any popup ... to b able to reproduce the windows 9x interface
- composite - a plain killer with afterstep, if you could then access window as image(asxmlvar) stuff like the facade system of metisse would work through plain asxml files !!!
- drag n drop support for wharf : i mean the ability to reorder buttons easily and on the fly
also note that this is the _only_ feature windowmaker has that we havent.
- sliced images in window sides not working
features "possibly" missing (don t ask- i just will not check if this works):
- CoverAnimationType 12 crashes AfterStep
- nested popups
- show no window if no app is swallowed
- decoration options so wintabs swallowing wharfs could be used to emulate openstep
- handing vars to popups and functions - needed 4 the dynamic stuff
- gtk theme support in asgtk apps the normal/standard way. try a nice gtk theme like 23 ounces of glass...
- multicolumn support in wharf that handles different sizes for buttons... as well as withdrawing to initial wharfposition
- multiple icon boxes like 1.8 had (up to 5)
- fullscreen handling vs maximized